Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
Excitedly building my first Camaro! Picked up a rust bucket some months ago. Decoded, it's a marina blue 67 rs/ss 396 M-20 with bright blue deluxe interior. No drive train, but I've gotten a date matching block and heads. Though just found out one head is cracked, so I'm I. The market for an April to early May "802" head! Pretty sure I've lined up a matching Muncie transmission. As for the missing rear end, we'll I upgraded to Heidts IRS with Detroit speed deep tubs. Detroit speed subframe as well. I have a game plan, but need expertise and parts connections!! This is only the first of many project Camaros!! Looking forward to chatting!

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
^^^^Same here..Click on the photo you want to post in your photobucket. Look for all the image links for it. It should look like a chain icon. Pick the one that says IMG at the beginning and click it. It should tell you it was copied to your note pad. Then come here and start your post again and right click it and paste.
Hope this helps, and if I forgot anything on the instructions these guys will chime in and help if so. Sounds like a cool build...:beers:

·
Premium Member
146 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, good luck with the project!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts