Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time Camaro driver, first time GM driver. I have driven Honda's for many years and I still love them, but I wanted something hot, fast and American this time around. I test drove a Challenger and although that is a great car and I am not knocking it, it just didn't speak to me. I did not consider the Mustang as I want the 2015 and that is not available and will likely be out of my price range when they come out later this year. But when I drove my new 2SS with RS package, dual tailpipes, Herst short throw shifter, and other goodies, I fell in love with it instantly. Took me some begging from my wife to let me go get her but I now have her! She is gorgeous in grey, and drives like a dream. Really impressed. I love all cars, as each has it's own personality and can be appreciated for what they bring to the table. This car is not for everyone, but it is great looking, is fast and handles great for everyday driving. I have gotten so much attention since getting this one too, it is great!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
32,614 Posts
Welcome to the Club, Al
Congrats on the buy - enjoy the journey.
Isn't it a wonderful feeling when a car puts a smile on your face?

Took me some begging from my wife to let me go get her but I now have her! She is gorgeous in grey, and drives like a dream. Really impressed.
Both of you enjoy the ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts