Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All,

So happy to have found this site. My name is Joe and I'm the proud new owner of a 1969 Z/28. I've attached (hopefully) a pic of her. I'm hoping to glean a lot of information as well as make some new friends on here.

Happy Halloween!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!! I'm really enjoying myself on this site. Have a great weekend!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Welcome to the site Joe! Its great to see another Florida owner here. We are currently located just east of Tampa about 10 min north of Gator Ford off of I-4.

We would love to meet you in person as well and give you the tour of our suspension components manufacturing facility right here in Tampa FL:thumbsup:

Here is a link describing a recent visit to our shop by a 1st generation Firebird owner from the Orlando area named Ian:

http://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?92063-Teaching-my-boys-about-suspension-with-a-visit-to-BMR&highlight=bmr+tour

As Ian mentioned in the post we are very excited to get in our new building just east of Gator Ford........ you can see I-4 behind the semi:cool:

Once we are up and running in the new place we plan to have a "open house". In the meantime I personally would love to meet anyone that is in the area or is down in Sunny Florida on vacation.

We will be doing alot on Facebook as the move to the new shop takes place.......

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Again...thanks to all...

To Rich @ BMR - You can count on it. I have friends/family in the St. Petersburg area so I travel the I-4 corridor every six months or so. I'll plan a stop by (either at your Open House or shortly after) to say Hi and to learn more about your suspension offerings. I've got a friend in St. Pete with another Z/28 and may drag him in there with me. I enjoyed reading Ian's article. Good on you for taking the time out to explain so much to his son's. Can't imagine how I would have felt at that age having someone with the patience to explain those processes to me. Nice work!!

Cheers,

Joe

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Thanks Joe...... It was a real pleasure taking Ian and his boys on a tour. I wish we had more visitors and I think with our new location we will be getting many more folks stopping in.

Today was our first official day here for the sales team. We are moving our parts now and shipping is ready. Manufacturing/powdercoat oven will be the biggest challenge and the last to move in.

Take a look at our Facebook page for pictures.:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts