Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tag Team has become the eBay discussion forum as of lately. Would it be possible to add a forum titled "Auction Vehicles", or something along those lines? It seems that eBay has in one way or another permeated many of the forums on the site... Just a thought / concern / idea / target for flame...

-Ted

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
I think you are right. A spot for the "what's it worth" and ebay discussions would probably help. There are a number of ebay tag discussions which are pretty good reference for the Tag Team forum though. My concern is losing the good stuff amongst the other chatter should we have a new forum.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CFunK said:
Perhaps a title of "Ebay Auctions and Sightings"?
I would be hesitant to use eBay's name. They could come back to you and say you're impacting their business. "Auctions and Sightings" would be safer.

-ted

·
Super Moderator
32,291 Posts
I suggest to have it titled "Auctions & Tags"

There are more out there than just Ebay. It does appear to me in reading the posts, there is quite the knowledge of the tags and their definitions and truisms.

If I were buying and paying my life savings and first born, she is a BA grad, married, owns her own home, has a 2-yr old daughter and son on the way, I would want to know the car and its representation.

No doubt, I would want to know the product before buying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts