Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this forum while researching the Camaro clip that a previous owner installed on the 1950 Chevy pickup we are restoring. Got it in pieces and have been taking 2 steps forward and 1 1/2 steps back ever since! But it's fun teaching the son-in-law and grandson some mechanical knowledge while learning my own self! However, we do need some help with our second generation clip! Look for more specifics in the appropriate forum. I've been a member on chevytalk.com for years and have found out the best resource is other Bow Tie owners!
Bill

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Found this forum while researching the Camaro clip that a previous owner installed on the 1950 Chevy pickup ...
... we do need some help with our second generation clip! Look for more specifics in the appropriate forum. ...
Bill
1st Welcome to Team CAMARO Bill :thumbsup:

Next, what kind of information you looking for :confused:

We have quite a few members with experience with several generations of F-bodies, so chances are one of us may be able to help ;)

You might also what to check out the 2nd Gen site - NastyZ28.com ( http://www.nastyz28.com/ )
They are specifically focused on the vehicle your clip is from.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Welcome aboard Bill!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all. 67Carl, how close of neighbors are we? I met a guy who lives 6 blocks away throught the Harley Chat group!

Vintage 68, I went to NastyZ28's site and it brought up a ton of info plus more questions. But i'm sure I'll get the right directions with all these great minds on this site! Thanks All, Bill

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Thank you all. 67Carl, how close of neighbors are we? I met a guy who lives 6 blocks away throught the Harley
Bill, I'm in the Arden Arcade area. There is a Camaro club here in Sac called Camaro Generations. I haven't joined yet but plan on it soon. Check out their web site - lots of others in our area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts