Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now that I've been retired for 2 years it's time to pull my '67 RS out of the barn. She's been there for 35 years. When I put her away she was in decent shape but needed some TLC.

We are just finishing an addition on our house that included a 24x44 garage (building permit max) with 12ft ceilings. A new Bend Pak lift is installed and waiting.

I plan on a complete photo essay from pulling her out of the barn through doing a ground up with all new modern running gear.

After the body is brought back to new for the drivetrain I'm planning on using one of the new "crate" motors a Cruise Package LS3 525HP Engine w/4L70E Trans.

That's how I found this site, I was looking for info on LS3 installs in Gen 1s, after reading through several threads this place looks like the place to be for my build. I will need lots of help and access to resources on parts and any watchouts that everyone here has already figured out.

- Dave

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Welcome Dave - I look forward to your updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are behind on finishing the addition, my original plan was to "extract" the car from the barn this weekend but it looks like it might be another month before I can get to it. It has to happen before the snow flies!!

Future Home for my '67 full of junk waiting for the storage to be built.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts