Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, started a total restoration of red 67 327 4sp conv camaro I've had since 71 and stored in a barn since 82, been at it 2 years now with my 20 year old son, its great fun but expensive!! Trying to do most of work myself. Is this a great site or what!!!:) Phil

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Phil. Sounds like a great father and son project. Post some pictures soon! :waving:

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Hi and welcome Phil. I have a dark blue 67 Z28 that spent much of its life in the Lancaster area, that I've only been able to trace back to 1976 when it was bought from White Pine auto sales. Any chance you might remember the car?

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro :hurray:

Sounds like a fun and educational project for you and your son.
The guys on here can give you all sorts of help and info on getting it looking fantastic again.
Be sure to post the VIN and Cowl data in the "Tag Team" forum so the CRG guys can add it to the data base when you get the time.

I used to spend my summers on my Grandfather's farm in Marietta.
Always loved Sundays when we went to 'E-town' for supplies and supper :thumbsup:
I plan to be back there again this July for a wedding - looking forward to exploring around the area again - if I can get the time.

Looking forward to your input in the forums;
John

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, from another PA-er

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Hello from Pittsburgh. Hey i bought my car in Lancaster PA a lil over a year ago today, a 1968. Im going back up to Lancaster in a few months here to go meet the guy who sold me the 68 because i want to stop at Dennys Camaros too for some parts. Nice having you here!

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Welcome to the site.

I need to make a run to Denny's camaro one of these days. What is that place like.

·
Registered
179 Posts
welcome Phil from Reading PA!!

Doug, Denny's Camaro is a great place to do business with, better than the big guys!! Has loads of used parts too!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts