Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Team, longtime lurker, first time poster. Last year I finally bought my favorite car a 69 plain jane coupe that I been wanting for over 20 years. I chose to purchase a car that was pretty much complete since my “wrench” time is limited in this stage of life. Just want to give a big “thank you” to all those members who contribute to the various forums. Their knowledge and suggestions have proved extremely valuable.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Welcome Luis, it is never too late get your first 1st Gen Camaro..I was 41 before I purchased mine. Please include some pics or links to some pics as this is kind of manditory when you come on board :)

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,623 Posts
welcome from the southernmost member. :)

let me know if you decide to take a ride this way. (marathon)

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
After 20 years...that's a lot of "lurking"...but worth the effort, eh?

Welcome to the crew...as to not wanting to get under the metal, and crank a wrench, I know what you mean. I got all these tools that have not been used in about four years now...time to get another project!:)

Even with your complete Cam... ther's always something to do on it, right?

capt

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys for the friendly welcome --Captcanuck68, you are absolutely correct, there’s always something to be done/improved upon or modified to your personal taste. So far it's all been minor but it's kept me entertained. Now I'm off to find a good paint & body shop in Miami to repair a small paint crack in the ridge of the hood and so far I am not impressed with the shops down here.

Pictures below, more to follow later.

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll12/Lateshow23/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts