Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,
New here from No. Illinois just south of the Wisconsin border. Been into Harleys for 40 years. Bought a 1966 SS Nova a few years back. My wife has a 1965 Impala SS. I joined this forum because I'm pretty sure my wife is going to buy a new 2010 Camaro. We went to two Chevy dealers today and she got the deal she thought she had to have so I guess she'll be getting one. She's getting a 6 cylinder. I'd love to have a RS/SS one myself but can't have a Nova and a Camaro. Sure would love to have the LS3 in my Nova. Thanks for having me.
BP

·
Premium Member
5,496 Posts
Welcome to the site it is something to keep us old folk occupied.My wife got the 2010 and loves it I haven't driven it yet so I cant say much about it.I think your wife will be very happy as well.Here is a pic of our cars she has won a couple trophies at some shows when I did not and she gets a kick out of that.

·
Premium Member
5,291 Posts
Welcome to the site from a felow Illinoisan. I'm in Aurora but my oldest son is in Hebron. Hebron's location fits your discription well, is that where you're at?

Jeff

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Welcome to team camaro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts