Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I've looked through some of these threads for referance over the weeks and figured it's time I join up and start asking questions. I bought a beat up 79 Camaro just before I deployed and am ready to start ordering parts and such. I hop you'll have patience with me, as this is my first project.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
welcome justin. This is a great place to spend some down time. Check out nastyz28.com as well.
Be safe and thank you for your service to my country.

·
Super Moderator
32,270 Posts
Welcome to the Club, Justin. Lots of info here.
Thank you and your family for serving.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
3,193 Posts
Welcome Jason, I think you will find this place to be an excellent resource for your build as well as an excellent social community as well. Thank you for serving our great country too!!!

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Welcome to team camaro!!..WHAT BRANCH ARE YOU IN??..THANKS FOR THE SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Justin, welcome! x's what should be 304,059,724 million American citizens!! Thank you from my humble family of 6, plus my future son-in-law and my dogs and cat, for serving this great country. Good luck with the build....and prepping for all the parts.....and the numerous builds you will make in the future...as this is as addictive as it gets:D

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Welcome aboard and stay safe over there. Lots of guys there dreaming about there toys at home and buying parts waiting for them when they return home.

Thanks for your service!

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Welcome to TC, Justin. Hope we can help. Thanks for your service.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts