Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all. Well I am here at the suggestion from the NOVA site. Let me give a quick reason why and then we can move on. I hope I am in the right forum section. I just purchased a 69 nova s/s clone. the seller advised me it is a dz302 matching number set up. the car has the following.....dz302,aluminum intake w/500cfm holley,4 speed muncie either a m21 or m22,center console gauge cluster i think from a 69 camaro,10bolt w/411 gears. I have never heard of a dz302 setup and I have been told if the numbers match is it worth something. I will provide the numbers and maybe someone can educate me (guess i aint as smart as a 5th grader). I might sell the setup and drop in a 402bbc if the numbers make worth it. So with that here are the numbers.....block--VO129DZ...intake--3932472...bell hosing--3899621...I hope this helps and look forward to be educate....jerry 69-nova s/s

·
Registered
8,148 Posts
Welcome aboard Jerry.
Can you post a picture of the stamp on the pad? And whats the block cast #? Yeah a Real DZ can go for some real dizzy cash.

You might want to post this question over on the Tag section.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts