Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used one of the repo frt bumpers that Ricks sells? Are they imports and how did it fit. I have an original one but it must be bent the v shape will not line up evenly with the grile. I think it is pushed in in the center a little. I was going to intall them as is for now and have them recromed later but I can not get the front one to fit right. Has any one tryed to straighten one yourself?

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I bought triple plates Chrome bumpers from Classic Industries and they are excellent. They fit just as the originals and the chrome is very very good. I don't know if Rick's uses the same supplier.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I got them from Ricks, we sent the rear back, after receiving the set because of chrome issues and they sent another one no questions asked. The second one fit and looked great. I used Ricks for almost everything because of the "No hassle return policy, no time limit, no restocking fee's" For me, the no time limit was the big thing, as we would buy a part and not need it for 9 months and then find out it would not fit or work. They took it back no questions asked. Classic Ind. "returns with in 30 days and subject to 25% restocking fee's".

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I got my rear bumper from Classic a few years ago and it looks to be of good quality. Things could certainly have changed, tho. Bumper mounts semi gloss black, I believe. Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts