First off I would like to say that there wasn't much of a difference between my original tank and the reproduction that I purchased. Everything went well installing the new tank, but then I had one of those what happened feelings after I filled up and noticed the fuel gauge stayed on E. I ran the tests that I found from earlier posts, and decided to drop the tank again. I found out that while reinstalling the sending unit, I somehow managed to get the float stuck on the pickup tube. Therefore the float didn't move. This is just an FYI for anybody that installs these items in the future. Make sure that the float moves freely after installing in the tank. It's much easier the first time.