Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guages in but need to be wired I just had to show you some pics. I didn't notice until I took the pics but the speedo is crooked. She needs a little tweeking but you get the Idea. I copied Brent Jacksons brilliant Idea and it worked out well.

community.webshots.com/user/yukongt

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hmmmmm, nice looking Chuck!!! It's indeed hard to see the speedo is a bit 'rotated', but I guess that is fixed pretty fast.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Long time Jeoff. Gauges are looking great! I see that you moved the turn signal indicators to where the clock would be-great idea! What is the large yellow bulb/lens for?????? Shift light?

Did you fabricate the panels that the gauges are set in to, or can it be purchased somewhere? I like the over all fit, finish, and look.

You keep going at that pace, and I will have to get out in the garage, get greasy, and catch up with you!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kyle is that you?? it has been a long time. That yellow bulge is a shift light. And I did fabricate the panels ,what a pain in the a**. I ran into all sorts of problems but it turned out ok. I still have to wire it all together but the hard work is done. I'm glad you like it everyone. Happy to share.....
))

community.webshots.com/user/yukongt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.