Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have been reading for months and figured it was time

Hi, Im Glen and ive become a camaroholic :)

from lewiston Idaho. I operate a CNC machine business where i build my own products mainly for the firearm industry. Check out my websight if you want www.seekinsprecision.com (not trying to advertise, just sharing). I prety much work, hunt and fish but my life isnt complete without a camaro to play with. I dont have a car yet, but i am seriously looking for a roller project car to start on. I need something to take my mind off of work and keep me occupied at home. I have always wanted a 68 camaro and figured i better get on it !!

Nice site and i look forward to asking a ton of questions

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Welcome to the CAA (Camaro Addiction Association), Glen. I think everyone looks for a while before deciding to jump in.

I envy your life style:thumbsup:...but please don't turn your Cam into a 4 wheel mud grinder!:)

capt

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL....No wories there. Im into building a modernized camaro for a daily driver. Something streatable, not quite showable but maybe someday with some kick butt custom billet parts 4 speed and a tubo'd smallbolck :)

We have a drag strip not far from here and i will be making a few trips there as well.

Im going to buid a flat fender jeep for the mud thing, the camaro is for the pavment and garage ;)

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

Start checkin haystacks...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Welcome Glen your in the right place. In extreme cases members hear have been known to step in and for interventions before, but only in very extreme cases.;) Unfortunately owning a Camaro isn't a cure. While it may help treat some of the symptoms in the end they really only help to further this sometimes debilitating infection.:beers:

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Yep, there are a few of us out here that are more than happy and willing to do an intervention whenever you are ready....
l:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im ready already....I just cant take it anymore....I must find something to start on.

I have been looking for almost 4 years with no luck....Find me a 68 roller so i can buy my first camaro and get my fix !!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im ready already....I just cant take it anymore....I must find something to start on.

I have been looking for almost 4 years with no luck....Find me a 68 roller so i can buy my first camaro and get my fix !!!!!!! :)
Glen
Been a few in the wheels deals out of spokane but they are pricey---talk to the guys at Gustin Aviation down there---one is a great auto upolstery guy and the owner is a corvette collector ---I bet if there is one down there they will know...good luck snowdog

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, I will do that monday.

Anyone know of a good place to look for cars other than here and ebay?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts