Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Just thought I would stop in and say Hi. I bought my first 1st Gen Camaro yesterday and came across the forum while searching. I'm not new to Camaro's as I had several 2nd, third and 4th gen camaros in the past. Just recently sold off my 92 RS with LS1 conversion.

Hoping to do a LSX conversion with the 67 I just bought. I'm sure I'll be asking a ton of questions as this is an incomplete project car.

Thanks, Jt

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Welcome to team camaro!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to TC,looks like a nice starting foundation.What are your plans with the body the primer could be covering some hidden flaws.You may want to strip to make sure some thing doesn't come back to haunt you.
Its not bad, pretty solid starting point. I'm sure the primer is hiding some issues but I went around the body with a magnet before buying so I think I know pretty much where the issues are going to be.(I'm sure there will be a few surprises) I do plan on stripping the car completely and handling the rust and body issues before doing anything else.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the site. 67 with a 68 grill.
Lol, Yeah I'm not sure why they went with the 68 grill. Its not an SS car either just a base model 327/Powerglide car. Came with the original engine and trans which I wont be using.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts