Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup: First I want to let you all know this is one of the best sites. It's helped pass the hours of sitting here unemployed. I'm Jim and have a '67 Camaro (my first car bought in 1970) a '68 RS (needs just about everything) and a '85 Monte SS (2nd owner). Now with - 12 below temp. and no money everything is on hold again.

·
Retired
16,005 Posts
welcome from further north, another Jim :) -28 this morning so no ride in the camaro today :D

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome to the Team Jim. Post some pictures of your 67 soon :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello and welcome from OHIO. It's also cold down here wish the people in Canada would keep the cold air up there.:yes: :D :beers:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Hi Jim.
Welcome from Colorado!
Don't forget pics of that RS '68!!
:beers:

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Hey Jim, Welcome from another unemployed, frozen Minnesotan...:sad:

I, too had a 67 that I bought in 71, but soon sold for a 68 396 Chevelle.

Yep, pics help pass the time.....:thumbsup:

Are you layed off for the winter and have a job to go back too, or looking for work ?? I have had a whole series of medical procedures that have prevented me from working since Nov. 27th. I do have a job to go back to, but it won't start till mid-late April. I may need to find a temp job soon....the charge cards are starting to bulge at the seams ...;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mitch, I'm looking for work. The head office went and closed our doors Jan 9th 2006. I also had back surgery Nov 1st, so that has slowed things down. I wanted to finish my garage expantion so that my toys had a warm new home, but thats on hold also. They're under a new roof so that helps.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Jim,
where aboouuuts you at in minniesodah?

---------Bob
Bob, I've been gone a few days, went back home to Madison Mn. ( YES there is a Madison Mn ) so this is first chance to reply. I now live in Mankato, big change from before.
As far as pictures for you all to see, I'll have to wait untill spring. Right now my '68 is nothing to look at all just parts and stored in too many places.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts