Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name's Alex and I kinda fell into my 67 Camaro by accident and chance. I've been an import guy for years, and owned a 1990 Nissan gtr. I was going to sell it when someone offered me a trade plus cash for their 67 Camaro project. The car needs some more body work and is still in primer however I do bodywork and paint by trade so I figured it wouldn't be hard! I sourced a 427 bbc which has been mildly built up and want to drop that in within the next couple weeks, however I'm not sure what other mods I will need to do. I'm hoping I can find the answers I need on the forum and I'm sure I will have many more to come. I have big plans for this car and any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Welcome to the site Alex.... and welcome to the wonderful world of Camaro's. As a owner of 7 in the past I absolutely love them and I'm sure that you will as well.

Post a few pictures as soon as you can.:beers:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

This is how she sits as of now. And as you can see, it's most definitely a project car. I'm really excited to start working on it. But going from my previous project this is completely different.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've found a 427 bbc which has been mildly built up, lots of potential for more. This definitely won't be a restoration build, more of a one-off kind of build. The interior is 60 percent there, need to get the rear seat reupholstered and find some trim pieces. I'll need some help along the way, however ive got some great help already from some members here. Looking forward to sharing my experience!

·
Super Moderator
32,354 Posts
Welcome, Alex.
Congrats on being at the right place at the right time.
Enjoy the journey. Nice Camaro to start the journey.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts