Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just popping in to say hello. After years of saving money for a first gen I finally picked one up. 68 454 BBC. Several extras have been added to the motor.
Looking forward to learning new things from fellow owners.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Welcome to TC. You will be asked to share some pictures of your new ride as part of the initiation fees so be warned. There are many knowledgeable people on this forum so don't be afraid to ask questions.:beers:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Welcome Kam !!
Cheers
Steve

·
Super Moderator
32,606 Posts
Welcome, Kam.
Correct year and I see you've been warned about pictures.
Don't be afraid to ask, or show.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone, and of course I'll post pics just need help doing so. First timer to forums. Paulsstuff I'm in Durham as well. Any decent shops around to have a once over in the spring? I also wanted to do a front disc conversion this summer. I can always order parts but some shops are charging ridiculous prices for Labour in this area.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Thanks everyone, and of course I'll post pics just need help doing so. First timer to forums. Paulsstuff I'm in Durham as well. Any decent shops around to have a once over in the spring? I also wanted to do a front disc conversion this summer. I can always order parts but some shops are charging ridiculous prices for Labour in this area.
I know a few good places Kam. I think I know that car. Pretty nice ride. Lots of cruise nights and car shows here in Durham.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Kam, where in Durham are ya , I`m just up here in Claremont. Paul looks like your close too (;

This is great !
Steve

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Steve, I'm out in the Clarington area. Glad to see some durham folks on here. Looking forward to meeting you guys and learning a bit. Would also like to get some info on local shops that are reasonable in price. Or better yet if there is some handy at home mechanics that would like to make some extra $$.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts