Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I never thought I'd be posting on a Camaro site but here I am. My name is John and I live in Danville Pa. I just received a 68 Camaro in trade for a 1946 Dodge hot rod that I had for a long time. I'm into just about every type of odd ball car there is. I owned everything from a Packard to Mustang IIs. I always wanted a 68 Camaro and when this trade offer came around thought is was time for the next chapter in my car hobby. What I got was a Ex drag car with a truck load of new parts. I'm not sure what I going to build yet. I don't think a restored car in my cup of tea so thats out but thinking of trying to build the all around package a good handling, good looking, fast, dependable car. Well I'm off to serch old post before I start asking questions.

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
welcome to team camaro!!!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro. Sounds like you'll have a fun time deciding what to build as there are tons of directions you could take and lots of great OE and aftermarket parts available.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll take some pics of my new toy and share them when I get back from the GoodGuys show in Charlotte this weekend. Anybody from here going? I'll be there in my father inlaw 55 ford two door.

KevinW. Pro touring is the way I think my car is headed.

bcvet. Danville is about in the middle of PA and if your asking if I like football sure but I'm a Ravens fan. I grow up close to the old Colts training center and even seen them sneak out of town.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Hello from Pittsburgh! Welcome

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Welcome aboard John. I have a cousin living in Danville and I'm from Hazleton. Good luck with your project and keep us posted. As for football, how 'bout them Berwick Bulldogs, 3 national championships and 6 state championships!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome aboard John. I have a cousin living in Danville and I'm from Hazleton. Good luck with your project and keep us posted. As for football, how 'bout them Berwick Bulldogs, 3 national championships and 6 state championships!
Those 'DAWGS' are doing pretty good, not quite where there they were under Curry, but getting there. Hazleton is not too bad either.

from BLOOMSBURG.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts