Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to your site but a regular at team chevelle. i have a collection of old cars. we have now 2 69 camaro's,both projects,my wife received a unrestored 69 x77 z28 many years ago and we just bought a 69 camaro project for our son,both need total resto's,myself am a long time bodyman.Glad to be here.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Hey, welcome... Lots of guys will be interested in the Z28. We all love pics...

·
Premium Member
12,510 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro... :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my son joined as well. here is some pics of my wifes 69 z28,it needs redone,not original motor,dont think the trans or rear is but still has 4 speed 12 bolt gauges,pretty base x77 car,she has been asked so many times to sell but she will not,i have to redo it.she received it from her uncle.car does run and drive,lemans blue/blue interior.my sons car is really rusty but being a body man does not deter me at all,if you get a chance go over to team chevelle and look up in the restoration corner project 400 4 speed 4 door,yes i said 4 door i know,i just built that in 2 1/2 months in my shop.back to his car,it was Glacier blue/blue interior,looks to be a 327 car poss/console.has emblems but is not in my opnion not if it was a 327 car,but looks like it has diffrent parts from other cars,it was the most complete we could find within his price range.he prob will post pics also.

090.JPG

088.JPG

018.JPG

026.JPG

033.JPG

·
Super Moderator
33,042 Posts
Welcome, Rob. Nice projects and you seem to be ahead of the game being a bodyman.
Enjoy the journey, or journeys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts