Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi every one ive been on the site before and i finally have had time to reg. i just wanted to say hi and let you know that i am building a 69 camaro (rs/z28 clone). it is still on the rotisserie and waiting for a new trunk pan and a replacement subframe( if i can find a clean one local).and then off to the paint shop for the fresh hugger orange and black paint and black vinyl top. well thanks for this great site!!!! jim.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello and welcome to this site. :beers:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome from the Virgin Islands! I used to visit my aunt upstate NY every Summer when I was growing up and living in Staten Island where I was born. Project sounds great, welcome to THE best Camaro group on the net!!!!!!

Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks everybody for the kind words. its nice to find some place that people get along. i know that i do not have an orignal rs/z and some people frown on cloned cars but some of us cant afford our dream cars so "we build them"...i have not or will not EVER mislead people into thinking it is anything but a clone.but when its done i will be proud as hell to call it mine... ps the worst part about this build is that about twelve years ago i had a real x33 rs/z that needed a resto that i drove for a while and sold for 3000.oo with a replacement block 302,m21 and a 12 bolt. endura bumper,blue with white stripes and white interior. anyway iam no stranger to gm muscle i have a 71 chevelle ss(clone) with a supercharged big block (for sale)!!!! thanks jim.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome. Hay is anyone as far north as Watertown or am I up here by myself?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Welcome. Hay is anyone as far north as Watertown or am I up here by myself?
Welcome jimmy, too bad your too far I could help you out, someone else here will do the honors though , Im sure, just put a post in classified. As far as Riley goes,
Oh , you have the best fishing in hardsgrabble bay , I'll be there in the spring. I stay at penninsula point just above watertown where everything leans to the east. cold , but nice!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome, Jim from Sunny So. Cal :cool: :waving:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome, Jim from Sunny So. Cal :cool: :waving:
Yes, rub it in. Heck in Buffalo, we finally had our first day in 21 days where the temp reached over freezing. It's 33 degrees outside right now and I was somewhat warm working in my garage. :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts