Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've been on Team Chevelle for quite some time. I've just purchased a 67 SS/RS camaro so this is the place to be! Hope to contribute as well as learn more about the camaro family. Thanks, Larry

·
Registered
510 Posts
Welcome Larry, lots of great people and info here! I'm in northern orange county where is crown point?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It's sort of a street/strip car. It has a Steve Schmidt pump gas 572ci, 775 hp, glide ,fab 9 rear w/4.56 gear & spool. Mini tubbed with a 14.5/31 MT et street. The guys I know that race on Team Chevelle are telling me it should go mid 9's. I know its a rush on the street. I'll get a pic up in the morning.

Welcome Larry. Tell us about the 67.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Welcome Larry!
I am in Fulton Co., Are you going to the Adirondack Nats. in Lake George next week? That is a killer show. We will be there from Thurs till Sun.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Mark. Yes, I'm entered. I'll be there by noon thursday and stay till sunday. Hope to see you there!

Welcome Larry!
I am in Fulton Co., Are you going to the Adirondack Nats. in Lake George next week? That is a killer show. We will be there from Thurs till Sun.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Great! I will get there in the afternoon. I will look for your car, maybe i can park near you. If not we will do beers! Stacy David from Gears is going to be there Fri and Sat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts