Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from nor cal Red Bluff to the mark. My name is Terry & I bought my first camaro in 81. It was a 79. I've had camaro ever sence & still have th 79's 350 still & it's slated to go into my 74. about 4 months age a friend sold me an 87 Z28 thats beat. for $200.00, Needing body parts I found a near prefict bodied 87 RS ( no engine & needs paint ) so I'm back in to projects. Oh the 87 Z28 passed cal smog 1st try & gets 22-23 mpg, just looks rough.:mad: And if your counting that 3 camaros here, I also have a 81 Z28 (long sad story & has to do with the poor ole long gone 79) roller body here. too many camaros too little money & time .l:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Terry,
Welcome to Team Camaro. I'm just down the road from you. I spoke to Phil Price(owner of Red Bluff Ford) last week. He wants me to come up next year to his car show.
Dayton 69 Z28. Phils a great Guy:cool:. About 6 years ago he sold his cessna 421 I worked on While at Aircraft inspection service. He kept it in the shops hanger there.

Lukeciffer, I'm 125 miles north of sac. I have never been to that strip. Sadly I've only been to Pomona Ca (so cal) & Redding Ca strips (nor cal)
Thanks for the wecome from you all.:hurray:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts