Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Greg and this is my 68 Camaro RS/SS. I have owned it for the past 11 years. Just got done doing a th350 to sag 4 speed conversion. It has a sb 350, aprox 300hp and a 12 bolt posi with 3.08 gears. The factory color is green. Glad the last owner painted it red. :)
Options include deluxe houndstooth w/ fold down rear, rear de-fog, a/c, power steering, power disc brakes, tilt collum and power windows.

more pics to come.
Greg

My Hub Garage page with more pics...
http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/roddr1968/vehicles/16214

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm compresing pics to a smaller size so they download. check out my hub garage page. there are good pics uploaded there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank you roddr1968, Not bad for $500.00 huh? Plus My 14 year old son rebuilt the engine on his own last summer. It's a great father-son project.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
3,193 Posts
Welcome Greg, I am just north of you off of Clinton Keith. I like the smoothed firewall, been thinking of doing that to my '67. You do any of the local cruises or shows? Murrieta Fathers day show is pretty good, Big Cheese Pizza off of Rancho Cali has a decent show about every three weeks or so. Check my sig for pics and video..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome Greg, I am just north of you off of Clinton Keith. I like the smoothed firewall, been thinking of doing that to my '67. You do any of the local cruises or shows? Murrieta Fathers day show is pretty good, Big Cheese Pizza off of Rancho Cali has a decent show about every three weeks or so. Check my sig for pics and video..

When I first bought my camaro I attended all the local shows... Rod run, fathers day and the Saturday night cruise's. The last couple years I have gone without my car due to a blown engine. Now with a newer engine and swapped 4 speed Hopfully I'll be at the next show. I did the firewall completely in my garage. I haven't been to the big cheese show, how many cars show up?

·
Gold Lifetime Member
3,193 Posts
When I first bought my camaro I attended all the local shows... Rod run, fathers day and the Saturday night cruise's. The last couple years I have gone without my car due to a blown engine. Now with a newer engine and swapped 4 speed Hopfully I'll be at the next show. I did the firewall completely in my garage. I haven't been to the big cheese show, how many cars show up?
Big Cheese show is around 20 - 50 cars, not big but there are some nice cars that show up, not a lot of Camaros, of course the Axle Draggers car club is always well represented.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts