Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I'm new here. About a week and a half ago, I picked up my one of my dream cars. A 1969 Camaro SS X11. It is not an original car, and it needs plenty of love. But it is mine, and I can't wait to bring it back to glory, even though that will take years and years ha! LOVE all of the knowledge on here that is shared so openly. Looking forward to contributing whatever I can to this forum!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
32,602 Posts
Welcome to the club. Good luck with your new project.

·
Registered
1967 Camaro
618 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
3,706 Posts
Welcome, where are you?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome, where are you?
Sorry, I should have included that. I'm in KC.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! This car appears to be an SS350 car. Original color was Fathom Green with Green interior. It currently has a 396BBC and a TH400, with black interior. The drivers side floor is a big hole, and the quarters and trunk pan need need replaced too. The subframes and the suspension/rear axle do not look rust effected at all. So I'm hopeful (though I'm not jaded) that the rust issues I have, are not structural. But, since this is a running and driving car. I'm going to do the maintenance on it to get safe to drive, and just enjoy it while I work on it. That's the plan anyway. Ha!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Welcome to the site. Getting it safe is a good idea. Then fix things as needed. You have now begun your journey.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts