Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm kinda new here, been using the forum to help me stay on track with my project, a 69 chassis with shop wheels.
It all started by a guy from down the street asking my wife if I would be interested in buying a car that had been in the back of his garage for awhile. He said he would give me a good price because he had seen 2 of my other projects from start to finish, and wanted to make sure this car was done. said he would sell it cheap. Did not have much, no engine, interior, trans, etc. What was there the rodents had a field day with.
That was in October. The car runs now, has the below listed stuff, and is a pleasure to drive, once I got rid of the vibration (see my post in the driveline area). Still alot more to do, but when is the car ever finished?
Anyway, this is a great forum, you won't hear much from me, but I will be here.

Clark

69 coupe with 350 9.1 to 1 compression, Tremec 5 speed, 12 bolt rear end with 3.08 eaton posi, Dakota digital gauges, Classic air A/C.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome to the Team Clark from another So. Cal member. Take lots of pictures and post them when you can. Good luck with the project! :waving:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts