Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Just looking for a good first gen camaro forum thought I would try this one. I have 2 1969s - a hard top I bought in 79 used to drag race in the early 80s and a Pace Car I bought in 1984. The Z11 is about to get a frame off resto done - building a motor for it now. I hate to let these two toys sit so much so decided it was time to get one freshened up so I can drive it with pride. Both were quite nice at one time but both need work now. The new motor's a 400 sbc with 1969 z28 intake, Dart Heads, Scat forged crank set, Hydraulic Roller Cam, and 10:1 compression. I think the only thing I'm missing on the resto is the front cocktail shakers - anyone make repros of these?

Steve

·
19,749 Posts
Welcome to TC and I think you'll find more than you need here... if you can find it just ask and someone will answer...I'm sure :yes:

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Welcome to team camaro!!

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well after reading for a few days - I have to agree this is one incredible site - awesome knowledge here compared to others I have checked out - I'll be here for a while for sure! Nice to find a place with folks like this.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Welcome ot the TC Crew, Steve.

I've got a line on some shakers...they have gone up in price, eh? Rears for sure... not certain about the fronts.. they seem more difficult to get... frontal collisions, I guess?

Give me a PM.

capt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts