Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here... been doing some reading and lurking...:yes:

I just brought home a 67 Camaro project... My best friend in high school, who I have known since kindergarten... his dad bought the car when we were in HS... It was his project, and we helped him tear it down to start working on it back then... and was eventually put on the back burner.... Luckily the car has been stored in the garage since he bought it in 94'....

Anyway, Dad has come down with Cancer :( and I got the call to come and get the car to finish the project... Who knows how long it will take to finish... but this is one car that I just won't be able to ever get rid of.... Just brought it home tonight, and it will probably take a few weekends to bring all of the other parts home too....

pics to come in the next couple of days.... I plan to take some in the morning, when it gets unloaded from the trailer, and gets a bath.... Had to do some work this week to clear out a spot in the garage next to the vette....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

a pic in the garage.....

can I get some help decoding the cowl tag?

looks like it says....

07B E
ST 67-12437 NOR154123 BODY
TR 760-Z G G PAINT

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
07B 2nd week of July

67-12437 1967 Camaro, standard interior, coupe

E Black Interior

NOR154123 Norwood, OH assembly plant, body # 154123

G-G Granada Gold Paint (I have found some Gold on the car under some trim on the inside)

760-Z Standard Buckets (Black) Z - standard A50 Strato Bucket seats (no headrest)

3K Z21 EXT MOLDG GROUP

Is this correct???? I used this site...
http://www.camaros.org/numbers.shtml#g

·
Premium Member
12,511 Posts
Yeah nice project for all the good karma reasons and the physical condition.
Nice garage setup too for it to bed down in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts