Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI
checking out the forum.. I am from Milton, FL currently shopping for a 70-73 Camaro.

Am retired military currently working on helicopters for the military.

I like the forums for advise and information to learn and to share. I currently belong to big dog bikers forum and own a 2006 K9 Chopper.

Semper Fi :beers:

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Welcome! You've got friends as near as Crestview with a love for bow ties. Enjoy the forums and feel free to PM me for some info on a local Camaro club and car shows. I'll bet a few more of the guys will reply to ya as well. Good hunting!

- Rob

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Hey JR - Welcome and thanks for your service. Settle in and kick back.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi JR,

Welcome to Team Camaro. As Rob already pointed out, we have a Camaro Club in the area with members in Crestview, Navarre, Niceville, Ft Walton and Destin. A few of will be at the Navarre car show at the high school this coming weekend.

There were a few 70 - 73 Camaros for sale at Cruisin' The Coast. You could also check the Moultrie car swap in Nov.

There is a cruise in at the Local Yokel, Oct 24 @ 5:00. And the Bad Boys car club sponsors a cruise in at the Pensacola Home Depot on Nine Mile Rd. every 4th Friday night. Every Sat. night in Pensacola there is a cruise in on Nine Mile where the Burger King was. You may already know about these, but in case don't, now you know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts