Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone new guy here just found this place:hurray: Love Camaros pretty much all muscle cars from back in the 60's I guess ......John

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Welcome to Team CAMARO John :beers:

Most on here are big fans of 60's Classic's ... and just about anything that drives, floats or flys :thumbsup:

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Welcome John.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did the Corvette Restoration thing for a little while with a couple 67 big blocks :yes: both marboro maroon 427 390 and a 427 435, Cars turned out beautiful both got bloomington gold. The 390 got sold to a German guy that was there for the show. Fun times to many snobby people. I would just rather sit around and shoot the b.s. with regular car guys myself. Hurt my back now its very painful to do lots of things I like hopefully things will get better soon. Still like to go to the tracks hope to make it to Norwalk Ohio this year and I like the gasser shoes there going to have I at Milan Mi this year hope to see some of you there.. :hurray: .........John

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome John.
Had a chance to by one in 1976 396 325 f/a/c beautiful car credit union would not loan me the $400.00 more I needed to buy it either would my mom couldn't sleep for 2 nights worrying how to get the rest of the money he only wanted $1200.00 anyway he shipped out and I lost it. Mom said I didn't need that car anyway :(

·
Super Moderator
32,608 Posts
Welcome, John - enjoy the cruise
Congratulations on the Bloomington Gold - quite the achievement.
New guys get the first round...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts