Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I am a current owner of a 1971 Chevelle, Malibu 400 - my pride & joy - sorry. But my son (15) has his heart set on a 1969 Camaro (I really do love them too). I have been a member of Team Chevelle for couple of years now and seen the link for this site. We decided to join for me and my son to do a little bonding time together before he's off on his own.
Thanks,
Dennis & Matt (my son):yes:

·
Premium Member
8,358 Posts
Dennis & Matt, Welcome!

I'm in Algonquin.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all & Rob, Dave & Tim for the nice welcome. Looking forward to Spring - this snow has to go.....:noway:

·
Premium Member
8,358 Posts
Thanks to all & Rob, Dave & Tim for the nice welcome. Looking forward to Spring - this snow has to go.....:noway:
Dennis, Are you new to the area? How long have you have your car?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Greetings from Crystal Lake.........I have a 69Z, not for sale just yet!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rob,

We have lived in Crystal lake for 10 years now, and the Chevelle about 1 1/2 years. Before that we had a 67' Nova from the Fox Lake area (kinda miss that car).
So, thanks again for all the warm welcomes - we will keep you all posted on our adventures.

Dennis

·
Premium Member
5,496 Posts
Welcome,Dennis my son is really interested in my car and has high hopes of doing a classic car one day.He is going to High School next year and is gong to take up body work I don't know if I am for this or not but its hard to make up there minds.I have a little home made body shop at the house and it might be an OK trade at least he will be warm.Whats your son leaning towards for a living?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome,Dennis my son is really interested in my car and has high hopes of doing a classic car one day.He is going to High School next year and is gong to take up body work I don't know if I am for this or not but its hard to make up there minds.I have a little home made body shop at the house and it might be an OK trade at least he will be warm.Whats your son leaning towards for a living?

My son Matt has always talked about & things he loves are planes and drawing. So, this year being a freshman, he has been taking Drafting & Geometry classes and then the other base stuff. I hope he follows his likes in gets into then... something I didn't do till I was 40.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts