Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just picked up a 1967 Camaro the other day. I was looking for parts for my Nova at a guys place who had collected a bunch of cars over the years. I spotted this particular Camaro, and while it is in rough shape, I walked off with it for 300$. It needs a lot of work but I know I wouldnt forgive myself 30 years from now if I didnt buy it. The story I was told was that a guy had it fixed up nice, and cheated on his wife with their babysitter. Wife found out and took an ax to the car! :( It has been sitting until I bought it. There is no engine or tranny and Im not sure what exactly the car left the factory as...it has several modifications. But I will find out soon enough. It is supposedly an RS/possible SS (but I have my doubts). I will try and post some pics soon!!

-Nick

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Welcome to team camaro!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
If it has the trim tag on the firewall, you can get a lot of the info from there... Just post the tag numbers and there are plenty of guys who know so much more than me will able to tell you. I learn soemthing new every day....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts