Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a fairly completed build, but we all know nothing is truly completed. Here to get some good resto info to make mine better and correct deficiencies that aren't always addressed.

·
13,743 Posts
Recently purchased a fairly completed build, but we all know nothing is truly completed. Here to get some good resto info to make mine better and correct deficiencies that aren't always addressed.

Very Nice 67.

Wanna sell it? Lol.

Post up more pics and details. We like pics.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Has heights pro-g front and rear independent suspension.
Willwood brakes
Built original 327
Tko 600

·
Premium Member
3,050 Posts
You know I really like the spoilers but that looks sharp. Not sure I would alter it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Beautiful Car and right year too! Do you know what seats are in the front and do they sit low enough for proper head room?
Thanks
Procar touring II seats. There is about an inch of adjustment up/down you can select when installing. My driver is all the way down. Passenger all the way up to stuff an amp under seat.

I’m 6’2” and fit with about 4” of headroom. Knees straddle the steering wheel, but that’s gonna happen

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Procar touring II seats. There is about an inch of adjustment up/down you can select when installing. My driver is all the way down. Passenger all the way up to stuff an amp under seat.

I’m 6’2” and fit with about 4” of headroom. Knees straddle the steering wheel, but that’s gonna happen
Thank You!!! Those look to be just what I've been looking for.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts