Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gold Lifetime Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just joined the great ranks of a camaro owner. Cant belieave it, got my dream car. A 1969 Camaro. I am in the works to get as much info as I can, not just if its true SS/RS etc. I want to know who owned it first and anything between that. Ill be posting up pics and info very soon. Just a little info now, its running a 350 bored .30 over with AFR Heads, 1.6 rockers, Edelebrock Victor Jr intake, 750 Dp"er Holley. Ill go more into detail more in the correct area for that. Well hey again and cant wait toc hat with yall.:beers:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome Tim, Im new to this site myself. I also finally got my dream 69 about 3 years ago, X55 code SS. Do you know how to post pics not sure how to. Anyway welcome from another car nut and Camaro lover.
Mike

·
Gold Lifetime Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, and yea will be posting up some pics tomorrow. I use photbucket to link up to forums for pics if that helps. Cool I dont see alot of people driving these babies around here in south jersey. Only mine and a guy down the street that has alot of all 1st gen's.

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
welcome to team camaro!

·
11,269 Posts
Thanks, and yea will be posting up some pics tomorrow. I use photbucket to link up to forums for pics if that helps. Cool I dont see alot of people driving these babies around here in south jersey. Only mine and a guy down the street that has alot of all 1st gen's.
Most of the Camaros hide in garages and only come out occasionally :D the big show in the south is the Vineland Camaro Gathering next month, do you know it? http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=sjerseycamaro

·
Gold Lifetime Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok got the pics. I love my car so much.Was told it was a true ss X11, not the original engine so that pretty much cans that :p But hell its my dream car, if I want it to be a ss i can have it ss hell if I want it can be a copo....ok ok im not that rich, but who cares I got my car and that is all that matters.:thumbsup:

Thats also a shot of my Hayabusa..thats track ready:hurray:

·
Gold Lifetime Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok here is the run down on what im packingl:)350 bored out .30 over with pink rods,1.6 rockers, 750 DP'er Holley,True dual exhaust,AFR Heads, Edelbrock Victor Jr Intake, Hooker headers, MSD spark plug wires, Edelbrock high rise valve covers, B&M Shifter w/shift kit. If i think of anymore Ill post up. Just need to get this to a dyno to see what its putting out.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Plans, oh yea. But just going to enjoy it for the rest of the summer. Then this winter gonna repaint and work out the body issues. Might pull out the engine and tweek it up a bit. I need to redo the trunk pan so thats something else. I think I can figure out some other things to do.:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts