Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1968 Camaro Convertible 327 210hp
92 Posts
What year is your car? The Tic Toc Tach was for 67-68 and replaced the fuel gauge in the dash cluster. It requires the fuel gauge to be located in the console with the console gauge package. If you had a clock in 67-68 it would have been located on the floor of non console cars or in the console if console optioned cars.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s a 68 Camaro. I know they make the TikTok tach and that the fuel, oil, temperature and amps on the consul but I was just wondering if these new – clusters they make nowadays has one built-in like I want. I know the 50s model Chevrolets have dolphin gauges that have all kinds of different set ups. I have a new retro stereo that has a Clock build into it with Bluetooth. Don’t need to clock in the dash would like to have the fuel gauge there.

· Premium Member
3,132 Posts
It’s a 68 Camaro. I know they make the TikTok tach and that the fuel, oil, temperature and amps on the consul but I was just wondering if these new – clusters they make nowadays has one built-in like I want. I know the 50s model Chevrolets have dolphin gauges that have all kinds of different set ups. I have a new retro stereo that has a Clock build into it with Bluetooth. Don’t need to clock in the dash would like to have the fuel gauge there.
Speed Hut builds custom gauges, maybe they can put something together for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts