Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now with the LS7 in there, I was able to ditch the 2" cowl and put on a proper SS hood (which I always wanted). Powder coated the louvers satin black, cut out some nice stainless perforated steel vents and had them painted in the matching pin stripe color but satin finish ... in person it looks killer

·
14,482 Posts
Copy Cat. Lol

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,662 Posts
Looks good Steve. I like the color combo you did. I swapped in a SS hood with a buddy who really wanted my cowl one a few years ago. After my first EFI (LT1) swap in 2001 I didn't need a cowl hood for carb clearance. I have the Eddie Motor Sports billet SS inserts on my hood, they are very nice pieces.

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Chris, ya I seriously considered those but since I was powder coating them it would have been a waste of beautiful billet !!

Its very hard to capture the true color of this car, but my 14 year old nephew came over last night with his nice SLR and captured this shot ...

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Thanks Chris, ya I seriously considered those but since I was powder coating them it would have been a waste of beautiful billet !!

Its very hard to capture the true color of this car, but my 14 year old nephew came over last night with his nice SLR and captured this shot ...

Put that kid to work Steve! With shots like that he definitely has a mind for great pics!
Hood looks great! Nice touch to finish out the car.....:yes:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
20,002 Posts
Wow, that turned out good :beers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts