Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to me! I've never been to your site or heard of it for that matter. Today someone from another local website came to my house to buy some spare parts from me and told me about team camaro.com.
I have a 1967 camaro that Is 99% complete, It needs the steering column installed and the carb rebuilt. I bought it that way 9 months ago and its been sitting in my garage since. its all original and i have the orginal protecto plate still stuck in the warrenty book, as well as the owners manual and even the plastic envelope it all came in with the "options card" for 1967. its butternut yellow with black interior and I cant wait to get it on the road! here is a picture hopefully...
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/azhunter79/horse011.jpg
I do have some extra parts i'll put up in the parts for sale section soon.
hope to gain some knowledge and motivation from you all.
Mike Medley
Medleycarpetcare.com

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jack, i was at the pavillians a couple weeks ago and met some fellas from az first gens, but couldnt find anything else on the web except the link you gave me. since mine car is still a few weeks from being on the road i didnt want to join just yet. but i'm sure i'll be in it when its ready!
where abouts in gilbert are you and what year is your car?
mike

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello and welcome from OHIO. :beers:

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Hello and welcome from another AZ member.:waving:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome to the Team Mike! :waving:

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
I am in N. Gilbert. Baseline/Lindsay area. I saw a yellow 67 last weekend or weekend before - in my neighborhood. Was that you?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
unfortunatly not jack, mine still needs a couple things to be complete, i've had my camaro for 9 months, but have never driven it. it was trailered to my house and has sat in the same spot since then...i'm hoping that getting on these message boards and going to cruises (without car) will motivate me to finish it! i've ordered parts and should have it done within the next 30 days. thats my goal anyway! the club i joined (az camaros) has a show in april that i'm determined to attend...WITH my camaro!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts