Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,100 Posts
Gonna take a few days...lol

Yeah, for sure...lol
Not a fan at all, too much extra crap going on, I just want to see topics. Its bad enough ads have inundated the site it seems worse now. I am looking at a huge ad telling me about mortgage bailout right now as I type this....smh.

I have been trying to get used to it but I have been on the classic view more.

Too bad this site has changed so much over the years, the best sites left are pretty much the same as they were 10 years ago, like Speedtalk comes to mind. Even YellowBullet has been screwed up by Autoforums but the site looks mostly the same.

Sad. Mass commercialization of the 'net is inevitable I suppose.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Cool Logo with at least five generations of Camaro (maybe six I don't follow cars with computers that control everything I want to control that much). I did think that they looked different from each other; besides just the color change though. :surprise: I vaguely remember my 1971 RS Camaro looking different some how from my 1968 Camaro, but maybe that was just the different color of the paint (the '71 was Citrus Green and the '68 was Marina Blue). >:) l:)

Big Dave

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts

·
Community Manager/Admin
140 Posts
Your link isn't working on my iPad. Or as a LifeTime Member I don't have authority to see it.

Roger
me either: Hi flat tire, you do not seem to have permission to access this page
That is CORRECT the link Jeff posted takes you to the moderators to administrators only forum thread.

Here is the correct link to the Feedback thread in the site discussion forum for members to leave questions and somments.

http://www.camaros.net/forums/20-camaros-net-site-help-discussion/381073-new-site-look-software-upgrade-feedback-thread.html

Brian
Correct - thanks Brian...

Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts