Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm a new member and new car owner (2 months) from NJ. I have a blue manual 327, this my first muscle car and absolutely love it, my previous project car was 1988 BMW E30 M3. The parts are much cheaper this time around on this project car lol.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Definitely welcome aboard. Correct year I'll say!!!! Enjoy the journey. Lots you can do on a budget. Great group here. Lot's of knowledge. It's a blast reading all the replies.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thinks!!! Sooo many projects in mind, I've performed a few minor project in the short time: blacked out grill, wet sand and polished badly pitted steering wheel, currently in the process of wrapping dash in leather (see pics)

Attachments

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
RM - nice 68. When you have a second please finish your signature and profile her including a common name to call you by, and details on your 68 327 so you need not repeat it in every post.

How are you covering the wheel wrapping leather strips or a custom stitch case cover?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome RM. I'm from the Belvidere/Washington area and have a '68 too!! Maybe we'll meet up at a local show or cruise night. Good luck with the ride, it looks good.

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
Welcome to TC. Great looking car! From North Jersey here myself :beers:

·
19,889 Posts
Correct year, good looking ride :beers:

Welcome to TC.

·
Super Moderator
32,598 Posts
Welcome, RM,
Correct year and yes, parts are cheaper than for a E30 M3.

·
11,335 Posts
When are they held?! I'm assuming doing summer?
Yup, Car show season usually runs May to Sept, but a few start in April and continue to October! I do not belong to this club (too far from me), but it might be something you are interested in. I track most of the NJ shows/cruises and try to get to as many as I can.

The Edison Home Depot show is put up by the Edison Light Cruisers.

Every Thursday Night Cruise With The Edison Light Cruisers Our First Cruise Night Is April 16,2015 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM And We Will Cruise Until Sept.....2015 At The Home Depot @ 1035 Rt.1 South In Edison NJ Live DJ Music With Juke Box Jimmy, Trophies,Good Food,Games, 50/50 And More... For Any Info About This Cruise Night Call: Jimmy 732-985-8658
Event Phone 732-985-8658
Event Email [email protected]
Club/Sponsor Edison Light Cruisers
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Edison-Light-Cruisers-120102561338545/

They use this calendar: http://www.localendar.com/public/hart7868 (The Central New Jersey Classic Car Association.Com)

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations from the Southern part of the State.

Beware: First Gens can be addicting and costs can add up beyond Beamer costs when you reach the later parts of the.......First Gen disease.....

Enjoy and again welcome to the boards.......

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Welcome RM. I'm another Jersey guy from the Highlands area. I cruise with the TriCounty Cruisers group on Thursdays at Kohl's on Rt. 23. They are a good bunch a lot like the guys here.
Enjoy the ride and hope to see you around.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts