Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all! looking forward to getting info (maybe giving some) about 67s got three total :hurray:

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Welcome aboard, Paul. ya only got three? The average on this site is five or more...not! Are all three gonna get restored? Or is there a parts car in the herd.

capt

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome aboard, Paul. ya only got three? The average on this site is five or more...not! Are all three gonna get restored? Or is there a parts car in the herd.

capt
no parts cars i have an illness.. 67 v8 coupe welding just about done 67 ss 350 4p bought asan almost complete project nicecar 67 ss 396 low mile car (please read my poston bench racer)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Good day eh!. Welcome to one of the best sites on the net. Awsome bunch of folks with a great knowledge base and always willing to post a helping comment. No one is annal about your gender, what side of the border you are on or what country (or continent) you are from. Everyone is open to all kinds of info/questions no matter how much knowledge you have (or think you have). I can't say enough good things about the TeamCamaro folks. I'm from Regina, Sask. Can't wait to see some of your pics and posts from you in the future.
Cheers - Barry

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome! I'm from Toronto myself. Can't wait to meet up with some fellow Camaro owners once this freaking snow melts and the salt gets off the road.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts