Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day everyone...I have lurked for a while so I thought it would be time to make it official. I am from St. Catharines Ontario. Bought my 68 Vert in 1981 and still have it. I am also a CDN Navy vet so I will post in the vet forum as well. Married with 4 kids who are adults now so I am ready to focus some attention back to my 68. I am looking forward interacting with everyone and hopefully I can help some of you as much as you have helped me so far. Regards...Anthony

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro! Like you, I bought my '68 somewhere around 1986. Took til now to get it completely restored and most of the bugs worked out - well the last 4 years anyway lol. Glad to have you aboard. :beers:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Welcome Tony,

Great to have another Canadian join TC. My daughter graduated from Brock so I have spent some time in St. Catherines. Are you part of the Ontario Camaro Club? If so, I may have seen your car at the Camaro Nationals at one time or another. They always have a great show and I enjoyed watching the Blind Man Race.

·
Super Moderator
32,359 Posts
Welcome, Anthony, to the club. Correct year and hopefully she has, and still is, fulfilling your journey.
Just a warning, you will be asked for pictures.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts