Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

New member here from Metro Detroit. Found the site while checking the analytics of my own forum and saw one of my site's threads was linked in a discussion over here. I'm a forum whore and belong to over 30 forums that are almost all car related. Figured I should add another one to the list! :D

I own a 1994 Camaro that originally was powered by a 3.4L v6 and is now driven by a 357ci LT1. Everything except the machine work and short block assembly was done by my dad and I. If anyone has any questions in regards to doing v6 to v8 swaps shoot me a PM as I'm always willing to help spread the good word of motor swaps. ;) :D

Hope to visit here more often! :thumbsup: :beers:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Welcome Brian.I am in Oakland County,right next door to you.
Was that you that ran a mifbody card out to me at 13 and Coolidge during this years dream cruise??My 68 is cortez silver with black ss stripes and a lung thru the hood.:beers:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Brian.I am in Oakland County,right next door to you.
Was that you that ran a mifbody card out to me at 13 and Coolidge during this years dream cruise??My 68 is cortez silver with black ss stripes and a lung thru the hood.:beers:
Hey George,

We had an "FBody Corner" going at 12 and Woodward at the CVS Pharmacy courtesy of WOMC and Martin Performance but a handful of guys that were hanging out with us asked for cards and then walked up and down Woodward passing them out. We had a few that were playing leap frog on Woodward while the lights were red running the cards out to people - some ran as far as 4 lanes over to get the cards out l:)

Hope to see your car in person next season - sounds like a gorgeous Camaro! Mark your calendar for June 5th at Bakers of Milford - we hold our yearly car show there the first Saturday after Memorial Day (which is a little late in 2010). Last year we had 250 confirmed but estimated closer to 300 Camaros and Firebirds at the show - hoping to have 300 confirmed in 2010 with getting the word out even more and all the new 5th gens. :)

Realized I also didn't add a pic to my introduction so here's a couple for good measure. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts