Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site but have been driving/racing my 67 Camaro for about 20 years. My Camaro started out as a "plain-Jane" 67 coupe with a 250 cid and a powerglide. It now sports a "warmed over" 406 cid with a balanced summit racing rotating assembly, 10.5 forged flat top pistons, comp roller cam .630/.630, AFR RR210 heads, super victor intake w/BG silver claw carb, 1 3/4 super comp hookers and dynomax 3" bullet mufflers. Power transmits thru a powerglide and 10 A-1 converter (tweaked by Marv Ripes at A-1) and 1.76 planetary to the ford 9" 4.30 gears and 28-10.5-15 hoosier drag slicks. My best time is a 10.56 @ 126.85 mph. That's without the spray and thru the mufflers on a 50/50 mix of 93 octane super-unleaded and 110 turbo blue. It'll run OK with 94 octane, it's faster with the 50% 110 though. I did all the work (except the machine work) on my Camaro from engine to glide to bodywork. Can anyone tell me how I can post the engine info that show in my replies to postings? Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HI! Sleeting right now. Hopefully we won't get too much ice/snow. What part of MI are you from?

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site. :beers:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Hi Tom, Go to the User control panel at the top left of this page and click on it. Then go to Edit Signature and include your information there. Your info you include, will be displayed with all your postings.

Welcome to Team Camaro! :waving:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the Info! I'll post as soon as I can.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
From Taylor myself. Graduated from Kennedy in 73. Been in AZ for the last 25yrs and and can't imagine living anywhere else. Put many a miles on Telegraph back in the days. Welcome to the site.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts