Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just registered and thought I would introduce myself, I don't own a camaro yet, but have my share of classic muscle cars. I have been around camaro's what seems like forever, my best two friends had a Camaro (1967 & 1973) in High school many years ago. I had a 69 RR so needless to say I had my share of racing them. ;)
I spend most of my spare time chasing, restoring, and working on classic muscle cars either mine or my friends, seems like its all we do.
I am finishing up a project (1967 Chevelle SS) and I think enough water has past under the bridge that I can look at the camaro for my next project. One of the guys in our group is finishing up a restoration on a 68 Camaro so I am considering a second generation.
I have a lot to learn to know what to look for so I will be researching this forum and might be asking a lot questions.
Thanks,
Tim

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Welcome aboard Tim. Let us know what you pick up.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome Tim,
I think you need a 68 :) well I may be a little bit partial, but seriously there are a lot of good threads here to always keep you reading.

BTW, but don't think you live far from me. In down the road in NRH

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey Tim,sorry to sound like a broken record but 68 is the best,of course I just happen to have one too,Argyle Tx here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts