Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my name is steve iam from elizabeth nj i sign up on team camaro i love the 67-69 camaros thats my dream car and i lookin 4 a camaro nothing to crazy on the price thinking to spend $5000 and since my father is sick i wanna get it b4 he dies on me soo i can take him 4 a ride o well things happen for a reason :beers: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
good luck on the gen. I $5000.00 camaro. thats what i paid for mine two years ago. got tired of pushing it witout a motor and trans. and set a 502/502 withi kiesler 5 speed. got to go, my wifes is coming in the room and may find out what is spent on the car. i spent $1xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. good luck.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Steven, first of all sorry to hear that your Dad is ill. You might be able to find a Camaro out there, but at a budget of only $5000.00 it's not likely to be mobile. A basic Camaro shell will go for that price. You might be able to find something in the $7000.00 plus range that might be running.

Try a search in the Classifieds section here on Team Camaro. It's worth a try. Happy hunting and welcome to the Team! :waving:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome to the site steve, If your looking for a 1st gen. these guys on this site are the best for any questions or help. talk to ya later.:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts