Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally went out and did it. I had a 69 Camaro back in highschool (1991) and had to sell it. I got me another 69 the other day. Still trying to figure out how to post a pic, but i'll get one here soon. Its a white 69 SS 350, with a black vinyl top.

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
David, I cant quite figure out why I like that car so much ?? ;)
Welcome to Team Camaro

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheels are definately the first purchase that is going to be made. Not sure if Im going to get some rally wheels or something like the torque thrust style. I do know this, they are going to be at least 16". Make sure I have clearance for future upgrades.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd be willing to bet his is in better shape than mine. Im over in the Pasadena/Deer Park area. SE side of town.

·
Premium Member
5,583 Posts
Dave, Your car looks nice. If you guys want to go cruisin, there is a street meet in Spring on saturday nights. That is a pretty good trip from Deerpark. We have about 300 cars come thru on a Saturday night.

Check out www.niftee50ees.com

Randy is the guy that puts on the show and if you email him he will put you on his disturbution list. If you come out look for a 69 purple prostreet camaro with a blower sticking out the hood.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My car is being painted right now. It should be back together in a couple weeks. Still @ least a couple more months before restoration is complete. It's been 1 & 1/2 year project so far. BTW, I was on a red & black Harley-Davidson Screaming Eagle Ultra Classic. I saw your car & it is bad a_ _.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts