Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

I’ve been reading for a few years when I get the chance, but just joined a little while ago.
I currently own an original numbers matching 68 350ci/4spd car, my first car was a 327ci/4pd car that I sold shortly after I purchased this one. I was 14 when I bought the first car and 15 when I bought the second. When I was 13 I went halves on a 68 Nova with my brother, he still owns it, but I sold my half to him.

My 68 currently has a 388ci and an Auto-Gear 4 speed with a Centerforce clutch. The 350 had to be taken out due to compression; the 114-octane race gas it required just wasn’t an option for a driver. The original 12 bolt is still in the car but will be swapped out this year for a new 12 bolt built by Randy’s ring and pinion.

I will be starting a thread about the installation of some new front springs in my 68, this is the most involved thing I’ve done so for those of you reading this put your thinking caps on, Ill need all the help I can get.

We've only had a few days that were nice enough to drive so far this year, and already I can't wait to get the car back on the road.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heres a picture from June 2006. Not much has changed since then, I blacked out the grille this winter and put the lower molding on that goes from front to rear tire under the door.

I hope this works.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts