1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:
My name is Bruce Shaw and a new member
I am not to promote my business so I will not mention that I am the
Collector Car Fraud Attorney - perpetual motor head - and prior owner of a chain of speed shops in the 60's - 70's in Pennsylvania. I have been meaning to join for a while - and the latest auction "sales prices" has prompted me to join - as I wanted to discuss what is happening to our
precious musclecars - as people see them as high dollar investments and not "unique yankee no-how products" built in American and cherished by us.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Welcome Bruce. Your in the right business "collector car fraud attorney". Now who would have thought we needed one of those?

I see a big market for "collector car fraud attorneys". Some of the folks here can attest to that.

John

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello and welcome from OHIO.:beers:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Bruce to Team Camaro. You've come to the right place. I never knew that there are attorneys that specialize in Collector car fraud. I guess it's a growing problem though. Glad to have you as part of the Team! :waving:

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome Bruce from the northwest,I can see your business growing as prices rise out of the roof on muscle cars and cretin type people that try to get something for nothing and present a product or item as being what it is not …Good for you …Have fun and Happy Motoring

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
You have come to the right place. ;)
I heard you were already a big help to one of our members - Doug.

Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome bshaw1 gad to have you aboard. Hope you can enjoy the TC. spirit. The people on here are all great and have one hell of a sense of humor. Alot of fun Good luck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts