Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys(and Girls),
I got my car 22 years ago and haven't sat in it yet.
I was addicted to my job so when I got the car I just rolled it into the corner of the garage until "someday" when I'd have time for it.
I am the 3rd owner of this car, It is a 68 SS/RS 396-375 with a 4-speed and a 12 bolt. It has front discs and no power steering.
The previous owner took the car completely apart. He was going to make a Drag Car out of it, then his priorities changed and he decided to sell. He left the sub frame and rearend in it but that is it. He not only took the doors off, he took them apart, the glass, regulators and lock mechanisms,everything.
I guess that way I can clean & paint everything when it goes back together.
The original color is Corvette Bronze which is beautiful, but I think this one is going back together Ralley Green.
I need to buy an Assembly Manual before I get started and I'm sure even with that, I'll be on here asking alot of questions, so please be patient with me.
Rick

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Rick, Nice to hear someone else has a big project going to, sounds its a very desirable car to have. Oh welcome to the club Im new too!

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
Pics as soon as you can :) welcome aboard. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Yep...time to change "addictions", and you're goin' in the right direction now. Welcome to the crew.

capt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts